Design Approach, Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Sprinkler Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Use hazard classifications to design sprinkler systems
- Select the most suitable type of system for your project
- Develop system design criteria using hydraulic calculations
- Understand the inspection and maintenance requirements of sprinkler systems
Tragic and costly fires and the requirements of building and fire codes are reasons designers, building owners and operators must be familiar with sprinkler systems. This course is designed to provide participants with the tools needed to design, install and maintain sprinkler systems in accordance with building and fire codes.
- Sprinkler system overview
- Types of sprinkler systems and components
- NFPA 13 standard hazard classifications
- Sprinkler installation requirements
- NFPA 13 standard design criteria
- Inspection and maintenance requirements
- Sprinkler system and fire alarm systems
Who Should Attend
Sprinkler System Designers and Engineers • Installation and Service personnel • Building Owners • Property Managers • Superintendents • Maintenance personnel • Building and Fire Inspectors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW