Design Approach, Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Sprinkler Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Use hazard classifications to design sprinkler systems
- Select the most suitable type of system for your project
- Develop system design criteria using hydraulic calculations
- Understand the inspection and maintenance requirements of sprinkler systems
Tragedies ignited by devastating fires leave indelible marks, both emotionally and economically, on communities and infrastructures. It's a heart-rending scene no one wants to witness, especially when it's preventable.
In the modern era of building, it's not just about aesthetics and functionality. Fire safety, particularly through efficient sprinkler systems, takes center stage as a pivotal aspect every designer, building owner, and operator must master. Our meticulously tailored course emerges at the intersection of safety and innovation. It's not just about understanding sprinkler systems; it's about mastering them. With a holistic approach, we promise to immerse participants in the crucial techniques and strategies to design, install, and uphold sprinkler systems, ensuring they align seamlessly with the rigorous standards set by building and fire codes.
Empower yourself with knowledge, ensuring that your projects aren’t just beautiful or functional but are also bastions of safety. Step forward with confidence, armed with the skills to integrate state-of-the-art fire prevention mechanisms, and be the torchbearer of safety in your community.
- Sprinkler system overview
- Types of sprinkler systems and components
- NFPA 13 standard hazard classifications
- Sprinkler installation requirements
- NFPA 13 standard design criteria
- Inspection and maintenance requirements
- Sprinkler systems and fire alarm systems
Who Should Attend
Sprinkler System Designers and Engineers • Installation and Service personnel • Building Owners • Property Managers • Superintendents • Maintenance personnel • Building and Fire Inspectors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW