Design, Operation and Maintenance of HVAC Systems
This course covers the design, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a wide range of HVAC systems. Because understanding Psychrometry is a prerequisite to appreciating and understanding the operation of HVAC systems.
This course starts with a quick review of Psychrometry and representation and air conditioning processes on the Psychrometric chart. This is followed by: a detailed discussion of the basic subsystems of any HVAC system, a comprehensive coverage of various single-zone and multiple-zone systems, and a clear set of guidelines of selecting the most suitable HVAC system for various residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Finally, a discussion of the operation and maintenance of various subsystems and components is presented, followed by an outline of the measurements and instrumentation used in troubleshooting of HVAC systems.
The material presented here is for individuals who have little background on the subject; while providing valuable information for personnel having experience with HVAC systems.
- To provide a thorough understanding of the design, operation, and maintenance of various HVAC systems.
- To provide guidelines for the selection of the most appropriate HVAC system for various applications.
- To provide information on maintenance and trouble shooting of various components and subsystems.
Who Should Attend
- Design and project engineers and technologists,
- Plant and facility managers/engineers,
- Mechanical engineers and technologists,
- Maintenance and operation personnel,
- Other technical personnel who need to upgrade/refresh their current knowledge of operation and maintenance of various types of HVAC systems,
- Professionals with basic knowledge in the construction field and wishing to gain knowledge to be able to join the field of HVAC including:
- Building inspectors
- Site Foremen
- Representatives of suppliers or equipment manufacturers
- Engineering Students
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW