Fundamentals of 3D Mechanical Design Modelling using SolidWorks
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Have intermediate working knowledge with an industrial 3D modelling software
- Demonstrate competency with multiple drawing and modification commands for 3D Modelling
- Create three-dimensional solid models
- Create three-dimensional assemblies incorporating multiple solid models
- Apply industry standards in the preparation of technical mechanical drawings
This four-day course is designed to provide basic skills in using 3D design softwares, focusing on SolidWorks, to model mechanical parts and systems. SolidWorks trial version will be used for the course as it includes all the necessary features to conduct the course. The free trial for 30 days is downloadable from Javalin website.
- Basics and the User Interface
- Introduction to Sketching
- Basic Part Modeling
- Revolved Features
- Shelling and Ribs
- Editing: Design Changes
- Using Drawings
- Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling
- Using Assemblies
Who Should Attend:
Those involved with mechanical design and have no to little experience with 3D modelling CAD toolsREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW