Fundamentals, Sizing, Selection, and Operation of HVAC Systems
After attending the seminar, you will be able to:
- Apply key fundamentals in the design and operation of HVAC systems.
- Perform air conditioning cycle, load, duct and hydronic piping design calculations.
- Select procedures for efficient operation of various HVAC equipment and systems
- Recognize energy saving opportunities in HVAC systems using the insight gained at the course into energy cost saving opportunities.
- Design efficient controls for your HVAC systems
Mastering fundamentals, sizing, selection, and operation is a must for designers and operators of HVAC systems. This course covers the fundamentals of HVAC systems starting from Psychrometry and representation and calculations of air conditioning processes and cycles. Cooling and heating load calculations, design of air distribution systems, HVAC equipment and system selection, controls, energy conservation and economics of HVAC systems are all covered.
The use of Carrier's Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) in the design and sizing of HVAC Systems is demonstrated. Many useful rules of thumb to aid the beginning individual in the design and sizing of HVAC systems will be provided. The experienced individual will find them useful for a quick design and operation check.
- Air Conditioning Cycles
- Space Conditions â€“ Comfort
- Cooling/Heating Load Calculations
- Design of Air Distribution System (Duct Design)
- HVAC Equipment and System Selection
- Rules of Thumb (ROTs)
- Controls, Energy and Costs
- Design of Water Distribution Systems
Who Should Attend
Design and Project Engineers &Technologists • Plant and Facility Engineers • Consultants • Mechanical Engineers and Technologists• Maintenance and Operation Personnel and Other Technical Personnel Who Need To Upgrade/Refresh Their Current Knowledge of HVAC Systems
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW