Maximizing Performance and Operation of Chilled Water Plants
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- learnto control and operate a multiple chiller system efficiently along with the selection and operation of cooling towers
- gainan understanding of the pros and cons of the types of chillers and their selection
- acquireup to date operational techniques for the pumping and efficient distribution of chilled water
- reviewthe advantage and disadvantages of chilled water storage and ice storage system to determine which is best for you
- gainan understanding of how best to balance variable flows in a system
- learnhow to analyse and control central chilled water plants
- studythe heat recovery methods for efficient energy use
Chilled water is widely used in industry for a great variety of reasons. Its production, distribution, storage and utilization create many technical problems that must be addressed for the system to operate smoothly and efficiently, at both part load and full load conditions.
This practical course offers you the opportunity to review your existing operations and provides insights as to how you can overcome the problems you are currently facing. The sessions are designed so you can discuss your problems with the speakers, who are experts in their topics, as well as to interact and share experiences with the other participants.
- Characteristics of Chilled Water Plants
- Cooling Towers
- Chilled Water storage
- Ice storage
- Piping systems
- Pumping schemes
- Planning central chilled water plant
- Assessment and improvement
- Optimization strategies
- Analysis and control
- Summary and Conclusion
Who Should Attend
Central Chiller Plant Design Engineers • Consultants • Application Engineers • Facilities And Plant Managers • Building Systems Managers • Mechanical Contractors • Construction Engineers • Field Inspectors • Professionals Seeking To Enhance Their Knowledge and Expertise • Technical Personnel Responsible For Operating Central Chilled Water Systems
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW