Infrastructure Asset Management: A Strategic Approach Toward Sustainability
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic principles of asset management
- Answer the six core questions about your assets
- Apply available tools and techniques to support your asset management program
- Develop an asset management implementation plan appropriate to your organization
- Provide better guidelines for policy making and apply best practices of asset management principles and concepts
Infrastructure asset management (IAM) is a strategic approach to managing physical public infrastructure. Two major issues involved are the deterioration of infrastructure and growth in demand for service. This course covers the fundamental principles of asset management and revisits the six core questions every organization should be able to answer about their assets.
The course also illustrates the state-of-art implementation approach of an asset management plan to attain sustainability. It provides an opportunity for public infrastructure management professionals to gain in-depth asset management knowledge while keeping up optimal performance over the asset’s life cycle.
- Infrastructure asset management
- Sustainability asset information & data
- Asset management body of knowledge
- Evaluate asset condition
- Levels of services perform risk analysis
- Infrastructure economics
- Asset management optimization
- How to choose your asset management system
- Action plans & decision making
- Asset management business plan
Who Should Attend
Supervisors & Managers • Operations/Maintenance Engineers • Project Engineers • Investment Officers & Coordinators • Technicians & Technologists • Asset Management personnel
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.