Upgrading Road Inspection and Maintenance Skills
After participating in the seminar, you will be able to:
- Prepare preventive maintenance programs for your roads
- Prioritize pavement maintenance and rehabilitation needs within your budget
- Take action to mitigate distress such as rutting and potholes
- Preserve bituminous pavement using thin surface treatments
- Identify best construction practices for construction asphalt/concrete roads/sidewalks
The condition of our roads & highways greatly contributes to the overall vitality of the economy. By improving ride quality, extending pavement life & ensuring safety, effective pavement preventive maintenance programs will help to allow people & goods to move safely & ensure that our road network remains in good condition.
This workshop outlines the concept of a coordinated preventive maintenance & how it may be integrated into a framework of pavement & asset management for municipal agencies. The course provides details on common preventive maintenance techniques that upgrade your road inspection & maintenance skills. Emphasis is placed on practical construction and contract inspection techniques & products that are effective & improve pavement life.
- Defining Levels of Service for Pavement Maintenance Management
- Timely Preventive Maintenance
- Identifying Maintenance Needs
- Pavement Distress Inspection Techniques
- Maintenance Needs Programming
- Repair Methods, Techniques and Construction Details
- Warranties and Specifications
- Construction Inspection and Testing for Asphalt and Concrete Paving/Sidewalks
- Questions & Answers & Feedback to Participants on Achievement of Learning Outcomes
Who Should Attend
Municipal & Consulting Engineers • Technologists • Supervisory Construction Personnel •Supervise Field Maintenance Operations
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW