Increasing Roadway Lighting Efficiency
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Design roadway lighting that serves the needs of today’s users
- Be familiar with the latest applicable standards
- Review lighting design criteria and procedures
- Select and specify lighting equipment and components that serve user needs
- Enhance safety and security through effective roadway lighting design
In recent years, there have been major advances in the methodologies for the design of efficient, effective, safe and environmentally responsive roadway lighting systems. Lighting designs previously considered state-of-the-art no longer meet the needs of today’s society.
Engineers and designers need to update their knowledge of lighting theory, design criteria and methods, planning aspects, principles of energy conservation, equipment selection criteria, maintenance procedures as well as methods for preservation and enhancement of existing lighting systems. These are the topics covered in this seminar.
- Light and vision
- Lighting equipment
- Roadway lighting design
- Roadway lighting planning
Who Should Attend:
Municipal Engineers • Technologists • Engineering Supervisors • Project Managers • Public Works personnel • Consulting Engineers • Designers • Traffic Planners and CoordinatorsREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW