Mobility by Design: Smart Solutions for Livable Cities
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Use the knowledge for integrating new mobility and technologies for shared, connected, electrified and automated mobility systems for cities
- Be familiar with new multimodal mobility framework for land-use planning, street design, and space allocation while applying mobility-as-a-service, smart data and influence of artificial intelligence concepts in mobility planning and design
Shifts in lifestyle, demographic changes, the rise of the “Mobility-as-a-Service” concept and people-oriented planning culture are paving the way for a new mobility ecosystem while replacing the auto-oriented paradigm. Despite growing attention and continued progress in new disruptive technologies, practical resources and content are rare.
In the first two sections, this course introduces new mobility landscapes in the intriguing city-building context and a new innovative mobility planning process. It reinvents multimodal mobility assessment with innovative technologies in subsequent sections, detail analysis, policy-making and practical guidance for all new major modes and technologies and the expected influence of artificial intelligence and electrification. The final section contains strategies for redesigning all possible mobility elements of city building and implementing policies and practices that reinforce low-carbon mobility options while addressing environmental and health benefits and social equity for all users.
- Emerging Mobility Paradigm
- Innovative Planning and Design for Multimodal Mobility Ecosystem
- Urban Sensing: Integrating Smart Data, Visualization and Virtual Reality
- Planning, Operation and Design for Shared Vehicles or Bicycles or Micro-Mobility
- Integration of New Technology in Public Transit
- EMobility Planning, Operation and Design
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Mobility Automation
- Mobility-as-a-Place: Enhancing Public Realm in Cities
- Implementation of Multimodal Mobility Systems
- Project experience
Who Should Attend
Business Development and Sales Analyst • Intelligent Transport System (ITS) Analyst • General Planning Data Analyst • Smart City Experts • Shared Mobility Planners and Operations staff • Multimodal Traffic and Transportation Engineers • Transit Planners and Operators • Mobility Start-up Sectors • Active and Sustainable Planners and Operators. The following personnel from the mobility service sector: Master Planning and Operations • Mobility Services Providers and Coordinators • Mobility Service Designer/ Technologists • Simulation Specialists • Mobility Schedulers and Pricing • Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Practitioners/Programmers • Mobility Route Designers/ Analysts • Environment Analysts • Operation Specialists and Technologists • Modeling Analysts • Planners • Policy Makers / Analysts • Mobility Automation and Self Driving Specialists • Smart Mobility Software and Developers • Safety Specialists • GIS/GPS Applications Analysts • Financial and Economic Analysts • System Planners • Maintenance and Operation of Shared Vehicles or Bicycles
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW