Ethics and Integrity in Construction
Jun 17, 2024 /
Course Code: 0601-WEB24
This course is scheduled for 1 day (3 Hours)
10:30 am-2:00 pm Eastern (includes two 15-minute breaks)
After participating in this course, you will:
- Understand the purpose of the Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Be able to perform an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Risk Assessment
- Understand and identify risks of potential ethics and corruption violations
- Understand how to create policies, guidelines and standards; the Ethics Framework
- Understand how to develop and implement process guidelines, approval processes, monitoring and reporting procedures for critical elements
- How to use Flow Charts in place of written Procedures
- Understand how to apply the Code
- Understand the role and responsibilities of your Code of Ethics and Conduct Officer
This presentation outlines the framework of an Ethical Practices and Anti-Corruption Program. The program describes the elements, duties and responsibilities of the Employer, Critical Staff and Affected Workplace Parties.
- The Code of Conduct and Ethics
- The Foundation of your Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Identify the Values supporting your Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Application of the Code
- Identify the Behavior that supports your Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Identify the risks and perform a risk assessment
- Required policies, guidelines and standards
- Other related documents required to support the program
- Oversight and Improvement Plan
Who Should Attend
The person in the administration being appointed as the Code of Ethics and Conduct Officer. Personnel involved in critical business processes such as:
- Vendor Management
- Permit, Licence Procurement
- Human Resources
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Mike has over twenty years of manufacturing experience in Senior Corporate Management, responsible as the “Corp. Safety Officer,” “ISO Corporate Quality Control Manager/Lead Auditor” & “Manufacturing Manager.”
He also has fourteen years’ construction experience consulting to Senior Corporate Management in attaining a “Certificate of Recognition (COR),” WSIB Workwell Audit Success.” He has developed “Health & Safety Management Systems” as well as developed their “Code of Ethics” and “Anti-Corruption” programs required for selected bidding ventures.
He is a member in good standing with the “Canadian Society of Safety Engineering”, a Certified Private Investigator “Civil & Criminal” and a retired associate member of the “Certified Fraud Examiners”.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$295 + taxes
- 0.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 3 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE