Requirements and Procedures of the Procurement Process
Sep 9, 2021 /
Course Code: 0901-WEB21
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your knowledge on procurement processes and procedures
- Achieve efficiency in tendering
- Upgrade the quality of tendering process and knowledge of the conducting procurement
- Gain insight into contracting analysis throughout the procurement process
- Increase efficiency of construction work being cognizant of procedures in managing your contracts
The webinar of construction procurement management covers the principles and practices of professional procurement management applied to construction. It will include the sequential processes of procurement management with emphases on the PMI methodology
Gain a broad overview on procurement planning, conducting, tools and techniques in addition to inputs and outputs of procurement knowledge area, the contracts and project award.
Who Should Attend:
- Various disciplines in construction industry; including project managers, designers, project coordinators, owners and facilitators in the building industry.
- Everyone interested in understanding the PMI methodology of project management.
This webinar will provide intense and thorough overview to project management methodology, in simplified and organized steps, to cover project management framework.
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorFiras Shugaa, BSc Arch, PMP, LEED AP, BCIN, REP
Firas Shugaa is a Bachelor of architectural engineering since 1984 with years of experience in both design & construction as senior project manager for award winning projects including ICI, medical and infrastructure construction using sound project management, functional, cost- effective project controls and quality procedures.
He is certified as adult learning and continuing education teacher working in Ontario colleges delivering technical project management expertise combined with field practice. Firas is an active member in many chapters and professional associations; holding designations such as LEED AP BD+C, PMP, REP (Renewable Energy Professional) and Building Code Designer Part 3.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$175 + taxes
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE