Advanced Internet Research Techniques
Apr 5, 2022 /
Course Code: 0401-WEB22
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Search Google smarter and faster with more authority, precision and confidence
- Tap a deeper and broader range of Google search tools that are lesser known and used
- Automate your online research and get the latest and best information on any professional or personal topic
- Discover the 10x more information that’s hiding in plain sight on the Google search results page
- Compose advanced search queries that generate more relevant results
This webinar reveals how engineers can instantly and dramatically improve their Google and online search skills. Even if you've been Googling for many years and think you're search savvy, you'll be amazed at all of Google's many and little-known capabilities that will improve how you conduct due diligence, make decisions and take action from your online research.
You'll walk away with scores of practical Google lessons that can be immediately applied, delivering instant results and serving you forever in both your professional and personal life.
- How to optimize Google for maximum security, speed and style
- How to transform Google into your backup brain, robot assistant and ambient sidekick
- The best non-Google search resources every engineer must know
- Four key steps to being an Internet super searcher
Who Should Attend:
Those who wish to take their online discovery skills to the next level
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorGarrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP
Garrett has more than two decades of Internet experience and is an award-winning Internet speaker, webcaster, professional development technologist and former management adviser for Price Waterhouse.
Since 1995, he's authored three books (World Business Resources.com, How to Conquer the World, Advanced Googling), published hundreds of articles and columns in leading business and lifestyle publications, and delivered more than 1,000 seminars and webinars on Internet strategy. His clients include Fortune 500 companies and leading accounting, engineering, medical, legal and professional sports organizations worldwide.
Full Disclosure: Garrett is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information, and is not affiliated with Google or any of the technologies discussed in the course.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
This webinar is FREE!
- 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE