ChatGPT and Generative AI for Technical Professionals
Apr 4, 2023 /
Course Code: 0407-WEB23
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Identify at least 30 use cases for ChatGPT for technical professionals in their daily workflow
- Explain at least 10 examples of prompt engineering – a critical new skillset that involves how to provide input to artificial intelligence to achieve optimal results
- List at least two ways you can use ChatGPT to extract information from any dataset and generate content based on that dataset
- List at least six potential pitfalls and risks of using ChatGPT
- Illustrate at least five ways ChatGPT is different and arguably better than Google
- Point out at least two new AI online directories that catalogue hundreds of new artificial intelligence productivity tools
The course provides a concise overview of ChatGPT and other emerging generative artificial intelligence (AI) tools. These apps answer questions, create content, generate code, and perform countless other cognitive tasks in natural language. The results are not only credible but often superhuman. This new wave of software is arguably the most ground-breaking in the history of the world – and they're only getting started. In this rapidly evolving technological landscape, staying ahead of the curve with AI knowledge is crucial.
Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of the future of work, where your mastery of AI could lead to countless career advancement opportunities. Embrace the power of AI and take this course to jumpstart your journey toward becoming a leader in the field.
- What is ChatGPT
- Origins of ChatGPT
- How to use ChatGPT
- How ChatGPT works
- Who can use ChatGPT
- Cost and Accuracy of ChatGPT
- Pitfalls and concerns with ChatGPT
- The future of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT use cases in engineering and technical professions
- How to Create Excel Formulas in ChatGPT
- ChatGPT vs Google
- Generative AI: An Exploding Trend
Who Will Benefit/Target Audience:
Technical professionals who wish to stay current with the latest technology and increase efficiency in their work will benefit from this course.
A basic understanding of engineering and technology is recommended before taking this course.
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorGarrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP
Garrett has more than two decades of Internet experience and is an award-winning Internet speaker, webcaster, professional development technologist and former management adviser for Price Waterhouse.
Since 1995, he's authored three books (World Business Resources.com, How to Conquer the World, Advanced Googling), published hundreds of articles and columns in leading business and lifestyle publications, and delivered more than 1,000 seminars and webinars on Internet strategy. His clients include Fortune 500 companies and leading accounting, engineering, medical, legal and professional sports organizations worldwide.
Full Disclosure: Garrett is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information, and is not affiliated with Google or any of the technologies discussed in the course.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$115 + taxes
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
OTHER UPCOMING DATES
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE