ChatGPT for Technical Professionals
Oct 2, 2024 /
Course Code: 1012-WEB24
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental features and functionalities of ChatGPT in an technical professional context.
- Apply Custom Instructions to tailor ChatGPT's responses for specific technical and engineering scenarios.
- Analyze technical reports, news releases, and other relevant data using ChatGPT.
- Explore and identify business opportunities using hyper-local and sectoral analysis techniques.
- Utilize Advanced Data Analysis for technical comparisons, and infrastructure project evaluations.
- Evaluate assets, space, and user interfaces using image analysis with ChatGPT.
- Implement voice interaction with ChatGPT to enhance user experience and accessibility in technical tasks.
This course concisely explains the latest "see, hear, speak" multi-modal updates to ChatGPT and how they can be used in a technical context. New features include vision processing, voice conversation, image generation, real-time Internet access, advanced data analysis, plugins and more. Discover how this technology can be used in unconventional ways to analyze data, optimize processes, and solve problems in the technical and engineering domains.
Through the lens of ChatGPT, practitioners can explore innovative solutions, automate routine tasks, and generate deeper insights and value to their clients and organizations in previously unimaginable workflows. You’ll walk away with scores of advanced ChatGPT strategies and tips that can be immediately applied and deliver instant results to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of your technical projects and tasks.
- Introduction to ChatGPT and its Applications in the Technical Professions
- Custom Instructions (CI) for Persistent Context in Technical Conversations.
- Analyzing technical reports and news releases using ChatGPT.
- Exploring Business Opportunities through Hyper-Local and Sectoral Analysis.
- Advanced Data Analysis for Technical Comparisons and Audits.
- Image Analysis for Asset, Space, and User Interface Design.
- Voice Interaction with ChatGPT for Enhanced User Experience and Accessibility.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for Technical Professionals, engineers, and other related professionals looking to leverage AI technology for enhanced technical decision-making, process optimization, and innovative problem-solving.
A basic understanding of technical and engineering principles and a familiarity with digital technology is recommended before enrolling in this course.
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorGarrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP
Garrett has over two decades of Internet experience and is an award-winning Internet speaker, webcaster, professional development technologist and former management adviser for Price Waterhouse.
Since 1995, he's authored three books (World Business Resources.com, How to Conquer the World, Advanced Googling), published hundreds of articles and columns in leading business and lifestyle publications, and delivered more than 1,000 seminars and webinars on Internet strategy. His clients include Fortune 500 companies and leading accounting, engineering, medical, legal and professional sports organizations worldwide.
Full Disclosure: Garrett is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information and is not affiliated with Google or any of the technologies discussed in the course.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$115 + taxes
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Continuing Professional Development Hours (PDHs/CPDs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE