Google Apps for Technical Professionals
Nov 9, 2022 /
Course Code: 1105-WEB22
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Access scores of Google online productivity applications that are not only free but superior to Microsoft Office in many respects.
- Use Google to optimize your online reputation, visibility and security.
- Leverage Gmail as a multi-mode communications platform.
- Easily create and share word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, forms and other business documents from any connected device.
- Edit digital files simultaneously in real-time with multiple users anywhere.
This course provides a concise overview of leading Google productivity tools that can be used by technical professionals to improve their online workflow, communications, collaboration, team management and mobile computing.
The presentation explains how to:
- access other computers securely over the Internet
- set up an intelligent personal assistant that predicts what you want based on your search habits
- access a customer relationship system that manages up to 25,000 contacts
- instantly publish documents to the web
- build project sites without writing a single line of code
- create public or private websites to conduct meetings and share information
- open and edit Microsoft Office documents in Google
- much more
- Creating a Solid and Deep Google Foundation
- Overview of Google Apps Productivity Suite
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Sites
- Google Apps Resources
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office Synchronization Tools
Who Should Attend:
Any practitioner who use the Internet and mobile devices to work, collaborate and share engineering information including:
design engineers • facility engineers • engineering consultants • material managers • facility operators • chemical laboratory personnel • environmental scientists • hazardous materials trainersTime: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorGarrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP
Garrett has more than two decades of Internet experience and is an award-winning Internet speaker, webcaster, professional development technologist and former management adviser for Price Waterhouse.
Since 1995, he's authored three books (World Business Resources.com, How to Conquer the World, Advanced Googling), published hundreds of articles and columns in leading business and lifestyle publications, and delivered more than 1,000 seminars and webinars on Internet strategy. His clients include Fortune 500 companies and leading accounting, engineering, medical, legal and professional sports organizations worldwide.
Full Disclosure: Garrett is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information, and is not affiliated with Google or any of the technologies discussed in the course.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
This webinar is FREE!
- 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE