Managing Your Inbox - E-mail Efficiency
Mar 4, 2021 /
Course Code: 0317-WEB21
After participating in this webinar, you will be able to understand:
- Why to get your Inbox down to "0" messages by the end of each day
- The process required to get your Inbox to “0”, without losing any important messages or information
- When to read, reply and file email versus when to read, reply and delete email
- How and when to file your email in folders, subfolders, tasks or calendar
- Why to group related email in one folder or related sub-folders
- How to use 'triage' to process your email
In a world of non-stop email, you must learn to manage your email to become more efficient and effective. The webinar focuses on the skills required to manage your email so you can stay on top of important business priorities. Email management skills include:
- Making judgement calls on what to do with each email message you receive based on the content of the message and on your business priorities. You will learn specific tips and examples of proper email management.
- Why to, and how to, get your inbox cleaned out by the end of each business day so you can manage your time, and your priorities, more efficiently and effectively
- How to, and why to, keep track of important email by filing messages in appropriate folders, subfolders, task and calendar
The webinar clearly outlines and explains tips and tricks to help you keep your email in-box empty while keeping important email messages, and related tasks, organized. In other words, when it comes to managing your email, the webinar ensures that out of sight is not out of mind, but shows you how moving email out of your in-box and into appropriate folders will enable you to focus on your business priorities. In addition, the webinar lets you know when to change the subject line in email messages that you send and receive and when to, and why to, move from texting about an issue to emailing about it.
There are a number of desktop and online email readers (like Outlook and Gmail) out there and the information in this webinar is applicable to all of them.Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Paul has been a professional writer and writing instructor for over 25 years. He works as a freelance writer, copywriter, editor, media relations consultant and writing workshop leader. Paul has developed and taught report writing, business writing, copywriting, media relations, and other seminars for corporate and non-profit clients and students enrolled in training courses offered by the University of Toronto.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$159.99 + taxes
- 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE