Social Media for Technical Professionals (including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin)
Feb 8, 2023 /
Course Code: 0202-WEB23
After participating in this course, you will be able to
- Widen your definition of social media and discover an exploding ecosystem of enterprise-facing social technologies
- Use a new generation of easy-to-use messaging apps that simplify teamwork and integrate into your existing communication services
- Increase productivity by at least 20-25% using proven but little-known social media tools
- Improve collaboration, unlock knowledge and boost creative synergy in your engineering operations
- “Future-proof” your engineering career using a simple yet effective social media starter strategy
While the term social media is often narrowly defined as Facebook and similar consumer platforms, it actually encompasses a much broader and deeper ecosystem of enterprise services. This course spotlights the latest and best social applications available today and how they can be used in your technical practice. A key takeaway is that social media is not simply a vehicle for external outreach and public communication, but a key value driver and multiplier that can transform your core business processes.
- What is social media and why it’s much bigger (and more important) than Facebook
- The one critical social media secret most engineers don’t know
- Leading social media applications in 20+ categories (including shared workspaces, social office suites, B2B marketplaces, social networks, blogging, talent intelligence, webcasting, and more).
- The Social Media Starter Strategy for Engineers
Who Should Attend
Those practitioners who use the Internet to work, collaborate and share engineering information including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
This webinar is FREE!
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE