Fire Code - Fire Safety Inspections
May 10, 2021 /
Course Code: 0505-WEB21
After participating in this course you will be able to do the following:
- Identify typical types of fire and life safety hazards and fire code violations in different types of building occupancies
- Recognize the different parts of the Fire Code that relate to fire safety inspections
- Reference and provide an overview of the 2015 Province of Ontario Fire Code Compendium and the Fire Protection and Prevention Act legislation that provide for a minimum of fire and life safety to occupants and buildings.
To provide participants with the understanding of the Fire Code that governs the fire and life safety of buildings and its occupants.
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
John Percy is a certified Canadian Fire Alarm Association Technician (CFAA) for Ontario, public fire & life safety educator and fire prevention officer with the Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management. He has over 25 years of experience in the fire protection and fire service industries. He has experience with enforcement of the Ontario Fire & Building codes, fire investigations, education, media relations and building plans examination review. Currently registered (BCIN) as a Fire Protection Inspector with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing in Ontario.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$149 + taxes
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE