Fundamentals of Project Management
Apr 22, 2024 /
Course Code: 0401-WEB24
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your knowledge in project management methodology, processes and knowledge areas.
- Achieve efficiency in all phases of project management
- Upgrade the quality of your project experience
- Gain insight into project life cycle analysis
- Increase efficiency of construction work by being aware of procedures in managing procedures
- Implement new changes of PMBOK 7 in construction project management
The webinar on fundamentals of project management covers the principles and practices of professional project management applied to construction. It will include definitions and a descriptive analysis of the project lifecycle.
Gain a broad overview of project management mapping, framework, tools and techniques, and inputs and outputs of project management in each knowledge area.
The webinar will discuss some of the terminologies related to project management, the processes of project management as per the PMI methodology and the related updates in the PMBOK 7th edition guide, process integration and how projects are interconnected with organizational structure. There will be an introduction and information to all the 10 knowledge areas and the new 8 performance domains. The overall information of what you need to know to start your progress in the PMI project management methodology.
Who Should Attend:
- Various disciplines in the construction industry, including project managers, designers, project coordinators, owners and facilitators in the building industry.
- Anyone interested in understanding the PMI methodology of project management.
This webinar will provide an intense and thorough overview to project management methodology, in simplified and organized steps, to cover the project management framework.
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorFiras Shugaa, BSc Arch, PMP, LEED AP, BCIN, REP
Firas Shugaa is a Bachelor of architectural engineering since 1984 with years of experience in both design & construction as a senior project manager for award-winning projects, including ICI, medical and infrastructure construction using sound project management, functional, cost-effective project controls and quality procedures.
He is certified as an adult learning and continuing education teacher in Ontario colleges, delivering technical project management expertise combined with field practice. Firas is active in many chapters and professional associations, holding designations such as LEED AP BD+C, PMP, REP (Renewable Energy Professional) and Building Code Designer Part 3.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$115 + taxes
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE