Green Reporting and Corporate Social Responsibility for Engineers and Technical Professionals
Oct 18, 2023 /
Course Code: 1007-WEB23
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Build or refresh your knowledge of green reporting and corporate social responsibility principles
- Understand the general landscape of sustainability accounting reporting
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability, environmental stewardship, social issues, diversity, equality, inclusion, animal welfare, and even political diplomacy in the workplace.
- Explore key environmental, social, and governance (ESG) trends and resources
- Prepare a basic green reporting and CSR strategy for your operations
The course provides a concise overview of green reporting and corporate social responsibility (CSR) -- a system of record-keeping and governance that demonstrates and verifies an enterprise's commitment to a sustainable global economy. Around the world, enterprises of all sizes and kinds are under increasing pressure from regulators, consumers, and even employees to consider how their operations impact environmental stewardship, social issues, animal welfare, and even political diplomacy.
Participants will walk away with an increased situational awareness of green reporting and CSR principles and an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) action plan that can be used immediately to transform how you measure your corporate impact.
- What is Green Accounting and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?
- Recent Teaching Moments
- Major Trends
- Brief History
- How are Professional Service Practitioners Responding?
- Leading Sustainability Reporting Frameworks
- Sustainability Reporting Best Practices
- Leading Green Accounting and CSR Software
- Workplace Culture Transformation Services
- Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of green reporting and corporate social responsibility, including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorGarrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP
Garrett has more than two decades of Internet experience and is an award-winning Internet speaker, webcaster, professional development technologist and former management adviser for Price Waterhouse.
Since 1995, he's authored three books (World Business Resources.com, How to Conquer the World, Advanced Googling), published hundreds of articles and columns in leading business and lifestyle publications, and delivered more than 1,000 seminars and webinars on Internet strategy. His clients include Fortune 500 companies and leading accounting, engineering, medical, legal and professional sports organizations worldwide.
Full Disclosure: Garrett is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information, and is not affiliated with Google or any of the technologies discussed in the course.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$99 + taxes
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE