Mindfulness in Times of Crises
Mar 5, 2021 /
Course Code: 0325-WEB21
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify What Mindfulness Is and How to Use It
- Demonstrate the Benefits of Mindfulness in Your Personal and Professional Life
- Practice Several Types of Mindfulness Techniques
- Handle Stressful Crises Effectively
- Increase Your Emotional Intelligence to Be Effective in Any Challenge
When you experience a crises at work or at home, your brain turns on the fight, flight or freeze response. You may automatically react with fear, anger, or anxiety if you don’t have tools to transform the negative reaction. When you practice mindfulness, you will notice your mind moves off distraction, and returns to focus on the what you need to do to be effective to deal with the situation. As you practice mindfulness, you are better equipped to deal with the unexpected challenge, and to stay on task and respond successfully to the most difficult upsets.
In this program you will learn how to remain calm, enhance your brain capacity and be present to act decisively and positively for whatever arises. You’ll have better interactions with your staff, colleagues, managers, and even your family.
This interactive program will show you how to relieve stress, enhance memory, and better manage your emotions to take charge to help others manage their emotions competently.
- What is Mindfulness and How and When to Use It
- Scientific Studies of Effectiveness of Mindfulness (proven benefits)
- Interactive Practice of Mindfulness Techniques
- Mindfulness in the Midst of Crises
- Tips, Takeaways and Resources
Who Should Attend:
Managers, Consultants, Team leaders, anyone who has to deal with crises at work or at home?
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Mari J. Frank, Esq., MA, CIPP is an attorney, professor, author, coach and radio host in practice in Laguna Niguel, California.
She teaches leadership skills, conflict management, negotiations, and mediation to corporate leaders at Brandman University in Irvine California. She mediates business and employment disputes, and trains executives and lawyers in the skills of emotional intelligence, effective leadership, negotiations, and successful conflict resolution.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$99 + taxes
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE