Revit with Phasing & Design Options
Jan 27, 2021 /
Course Code: 11-0133-ONL21
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the use of Design options in single model environment
- Methods of presenting the model with Design Options
- Potential uses for Design Options in projects based on industry experience
- Assign construction phases to a Revit model
- Control the components and views for each phase of a project
- Document phases for construction drawing creation
Autodesk Revit has become a predominant design tool used by Architects and Engineers within the AEC industry. To maximize the use of the Revit utilizing the design Options and Phasing toolset enabling a seamless design development and drawing production form the single model environment.
This session will focus on how to best use these tools by providing real world examples that will ensure a successful use of the lessons learned in project work.
- Development of Main model for Design Iterations
- Ease of drawing creation with Design Options
- Create and develop Phase timeline in project model
- Develop model within phases of project
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
Mastering Autodesk Revit 2020 ISBN-13: 978-1119570127, ISBN-10: 1119570123
Available for purchase from Amazon.ca
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM Eastern Time
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
This course is held over 1 day, 10:00am-2:30pm Eastern. *********************************************************************************
- Activate and use of parallel design options in same model
- Add Components to Design Options
- Explore best practices ion Design Options
- Design Options for various design development drawing types
- Generate Phase Timeline in Project
- Control views for Drawings phases
- Assign Components to Phases
- Generate quantities from each phase as needed
- Develop Existing, Demolition, Proposed Drawing sets
Luis Navarrete is a Building Information modeling expert with over 18+ years working within the AEC sector and 15+ years experience with design technologies related to BIM. Luis Navarrete worked as an adjunct professor at George Brown College within the Architectural Studies program where he helped develop and enhanced the Revit studio & BIM lecture classes taught to third year graduates of Architectural Technology and Interior Design Technology.
Mr. Navarrete has also lead a BIM Implementation as Director of Design Technology for NORR ensuring a consistent and up to date use of BIM across various regions in Canada, U.S, UK and UAE. Mr. Navarrete provides consulting services providing strategic and technical guidance for firms utilizing BIM within the Architecture and Engineering sectors. He supports projects delivered with BIM workflows in Waste Water Management, Transportation, Low Rise residential &Multi-Level and projects delivered for a large automotive client in Canada.
Professor Navarrete is a certified Autodesk Revit Expert who is engaged in the most current use of BIM workflows with various firms engaged with him. He has supported and managed various projects using Revit Arch, Revit Struct, Revit MEP, Navisworks, BIM360, Clarity, Codebook, Enscape, Lumion, ArchiCAD, Dynamo and other BIM platforms which will expose students to the latest trends and best practices used by industry leaders today.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$345 + taxes
- 0.45 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 4.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
OTHER UPCOMING DATES
REQUEST A QUOTE
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE