PPE: Engineering Ethics and Law Workshop (PPE)
March 16 & March 23, 2019 /
Course Code: PPE-W19B
You can register online or contact Ruby at 1-888-374-2338 ext 222 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter 2019 – Saturdays March 16 and March 23, 2019 (PPE-W19B)
(Two consecutive Saturdays from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm)
EPIC offers this workshop not only as a preparation for the Professional Practice Examination (PPE), but also as a general workshop for people interested in understanding the ethical and legal implications and expectations as practiced in the Engineering profession in Canada.
The workshop is typically offered in two parts (A and B) on two consecutive Saturdays 3-4 times per year.
Time : 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Part A (Ethics):
Canadian Professional Engineering and Geoscience: Practice and Ethics
Gordon C. Andrews
Fifth Edition, 2014, published by Nelson Education Ltd.
Part B (Law):
Law for Professional Engineers, Canadian and Global Insights
4th Edition, 2008, McGraw-Hill Ryerson.
NOTE: It is recommended that you do not purchase any of the textbooks until you have confirmation from the EPIC registrar that the course is confirmed to run. EPIC will not be responsible for the costs of textbooks or any other material should the course not run due to low registrations.
The fee for this course is $300 + HST.
EPIC Educational Program Innovations Center
5670 McAdam Road
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1T2
Tel: (905) 361-1901 x222
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to help Internationally Educated Engineers not only prepare for their Confirmatory Professional Engineering Exams and earn their Professional Engineering Licenses (P.Eng.) in Canada but also expand and keep their knowledge up-to-date. The subject materials are also great for practicing professionals who want to refresh or upgrade their knowledge and keep up to date.
For more information on this service please contact us.
All EPIC's Licensing Program courses provide invaluable resources and aid to students who need to take engineering exams across Canada. These preparation courses are valid for the following engineering associations:
- Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of Manitoba (APEGM)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB)
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
- Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia (APENS)
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists (NAPEG)
- PEO - Professional Engineers Ontario
- Association of Professional Engineers of Prince Edward Island (APEPEI - PEI Engineers)
- Ordre des Ingenieurs du Quebec (OIQ)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Association of Professional Engineers of Yukon (APEY)
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Fee & Credits
$300 + taxesRegister
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts