Developing Powerful, Winning Proposals
Mar 29, 2019 /
Course Code: 0308-WEB19
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Know the best way to organize proposal content
- Understand how to write powerful, persuasive proposals better and faster
- Increase your proposal win rates
- Differentiate your offering by providing significant client value
- Learn the key points of content that the reader (decision maker) wants to see and the best way to present it
Selling consulting engineering services is a complex undertaking. In a competitive market, you need to write and present powerful proposals to win the business. In fact, in today's environment it's almost impossible to close business without one.
What are the essentials of a good proposal? What are the key points of content the decision maker wants to see? What's the best way to organize the content? How can you create compelling value propositions that the decision maker won't miss? How can you write powerful, persuasive, proposals better and faster?
- Writing process
- Benefits of outlining
- What is a business proposal?
- Proposal purpose
- Understand the reader
- Three Ps of business proposals
- Reports – structure
- Introduction vs. Executive Summary
- Body of the report
- Conclusion and Recommendations
- Writing – Sell Your Benefits
- Paragraphs vs. numbered/bullet points
Who Should Attend:
- Project Managers
- Sales/Business Development staff
- Marketing support staff
- Managers involved in proposals and presentations
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Paul has been a professional writer and writing instructor for over 25 years. He works as a freelance writer, copywriter, editor, media relations consultant and writing workshop leader. Paul has developed and taught report writing, business writing, copywriting, media relations, and other seminars for corporate and non-profit clients and students enrolled in training courses offered by the University of Toronto.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
$155 + taxesRegister
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts