Leadership Lessons Learned (3L)
May 8, 2019 /
Course Code: 0505-WEB19
After Participating in this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand why others have failed, so… you can take immediately lead your team more effectively.
- Understanding that the learning of relationship is the heart of learning leadership.
- Know how managers / leaders learn from good and bad experiences.
- Appreciate why the context is work and, and often looking back is the best way to learn.
- Understand how the development of leadership skills enable and sustain leaders to facilitate subordinates to deliver outstanding results and productivity.
(3L) Learn Leadership Lessons from other leaders and organizations’. Build your awareness to your work place as a leader to promote production and harmony. This webinar will address these lessons learned from others. As well, we dive deeper into explaining some scenarios that other leaders have faced and how to overcome them, so you can excel as a highly successful leader.
- Introduction of “leadership lessons learned” concept
- The definition of leadership
- The concept of leadership skills
- Trust - The center of human endeavor and activity
- Ten important lessons learned from other leaders
- The lessons learned in business for today fast pace world
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Gabriel Chartier,MMM, MSM, CD, MA
Gabriel Chartier is a retired Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) commissioned officer and senior educator with over 30 years proven experience specializing in organizational leadership, human interaction, team building, and emotional intelligence. His well-developed capacity to build trusting relationships, enthuse, motivate and encourage collaboration from stakeholders, staff and managements, has proven him to be an invaluable asset to multiple projects. Gabriel undoubtedly leads by example and can successfully motivate and facilitate effective training programs. Skilled in bringing learning to life, Gabriel develops session plans and provides training to staff with varying levels of need including front line leaders. His presentation style is energetic, anecdotal and learner-focused, with a view not only to help participants improve their knowledge levels, but also to enhance their willingness and ability to apply what they’ve learned in a practical setting. Gabriel is a consummate, dedicated professional who understands the leadership challenges that organizations face today; a true educator for the 21st century!.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
$125 + taxesRegister
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts