Coaching and Mentoring for Technical Leaders
Sep 27, 2019 /
Course Code: 0911-WEB19
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain strategies you can take immediately to mentor and coach your Team
- Appreciate that the learning of relationship is at the heart of change
- Understand how managers / leaders facilitate development
- Understand why the context is work and the outcome is change in action
- Recognize how the development of skills enable and sustain subordinate to deliver result
Learn the top secrets of successful managers / leaders - the secret of mentoring and coaching. In this webinar you will understand coaching and mentoring formally and informally and learn how to use skills in leading and managing teams more effectively. We will address the coaching and mentoring in the work place as a leader to promote production and harmony.
This class will address these issues and how to overcome them so you can excel as a highly successful leader.
- The learning of relationship is at heart of change
- The coach and mentor facilitate the development
- The context is work
- The outcome is change in action
- The approach or model provides movement and direction
- The skills develop insight, release potential and deliver results
- The quality of mentorship will affirm, enable and sustain subordinate
- Ethical safeguard practice enhances coaching and mentoring
- Mentoring and Coaching in context
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Gabriel Chartier,MMM, MSM, CD, MA
Gabriel Chartier is a retired Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) commissioned officer and senior educator with over 30 years proven experience specializing in organizational leadership, human interaction, team building, and emotional intelligence. His well-developed capacity to build trusting relationships, enthuse, motivate and encourage collaboration from stakeholders, staff and managements, has proven him to be an invaluable asset to multiple projects. Gabriel undoubtedly leads by example and can successfully motivate and facilitate effective training programs. Skilled in bringing learning to life, Gabriel develops session plans and provides training to staff with varying levels of need including front line leaders. His presentation style is energetic, anecdotal and learner-focused, with a view not only to help participants improve their knowledge levels, but also to enhance their willingness and ability to apply what they’ve learned in a practical setting. Gabriel is a consummate, dedicated professional who understands the leadership challenges that organizations face today; a true educator for the 21st century!.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
$149 + taxes
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts