Fundamentals of Project Management
Jun 13, 2019 /
Course Code: 0607-WEB19
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your knowledge in project management methodology, processes and knowledge areas.
- Achieve efficiency in all phases of project management
- Upgrade the quality of your project experience
- Gain insight into project life cycle analysis
- Increase efficiency of construction work being cognizant of procedures in managing procedures
The webinar of fundamentals of project management covers the principles and practices of professional project management applied to construction. It will include definitions, and descriptive analysis of the project lifecycle.
Gain a broad overview on project management mapping, framework, tools and techniques in addition to inputs and outputs of project management in each knowledge area.
Who Should Attend:
- Various disciplines in construction industry; including project managers, designers, project coordinators, owners and facilitators in the building industry.
- Everyone interested in understanding the PMI methodology of project management.
This webinar will provide intense and thorough overview to project management methodology, in simplified and organized steps, to cover project management framework.
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
InstructorFiras Shugaa, BSc Arch, PMP, LEED AP, BCIN, REP
Firas Shugaa is a Bachelor of architectural engineering since 1984 with years of experience in both design & construction as senior project manager for award winning projects including ICI, medical and infrastructure construction using sound project management, functional, cost- effective project controls and quality procedures.
He is certified as adult learning and continuing education teacher working in Ontario colleges delivering technical project management expertise combined with field practice. Firas is an active member in many chapters and professional associations; holding designations such as LEED AP BD+C, PMP, REP (Renewable Energy Professional) and Building Code Designer Part 3.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$159.99 + taxes
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- EPIC courses qualify for ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts