Managing Your Inbox - E-mail Efficiency
Jun 4, 2019 /
Course Code: 0603-WEB19
You will learn:
- Why to get your Inbox down to "0" messages by the end of each day
- The clean up process required to get your Inbox to “0”, without losing any important messages
- When to read, reply and file email versus when to read, reply and delete email
- When to file your email in folders, tasks or calendar
- Why to group related email in new “processing” folders
- How to use 'triage' to process your email
In a world of non-stop email, you must learn to manage your email to become a more efficient and effective communicator. In this webinar you will learn the skills required to manage your e-mail so you can stay on top of truly important priorities. You will learn how to, and why to, get your inbox cleaned out so you can manage your time more efficiently and effectively.
You will learn tips and tricks to keep your email messages organized, when to change the subject line in email messages that you send and receive and when to (and why to) move from texting about an issue to emailing about it.
There are a number of desktop and online email readers (like Outlook and Gmail) out there and the information in this webinar is applicable to all of them.Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Paul has been a professional writer and writing instructor for over 25 years. He works as a freelance writer, copywriter, editor, media relations consultant and writing workshop leader. Paul has developed and taught report writing, business writing, copywriting, media relations, and other seminars for corporate and non-profit clients and students enrolled in training courses offered by the University of Toronto.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$159.99 + taxes
- 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- EPIC courses qualify for ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts