Engineering Leadership: The 4 Fundamentals for Leading Others
Jul 17, 2019 /
Course Code: 0705-WEB19
After participating in this course you will be able to:
- Identify with a productive mindset of leadership
- Develop four behaviours to become instantly more effective as a leader
- Value current leadership research and apply it to your daily practice
- Have better conversations with your staff
Believe it or not, the ‘natural born leader’ is a rare and almost mythical creature. Good leadership requires reflection and a deliberate approach to how you set the stage for others to understand your goals and values and to begin to trust your leadership. This course will provide a solid foundation for you to generate a leadership mindset and to understand four core behaviours that will engender trust, engagement and productivity among your coworkers and staff.
- Understanding the leadership role
- The leadership mindset
- Leadership research
- The four leadership behaviours
Who should attend:
Engineers • Engineering Team Leaders • Engineering Project Managers • Engineering Consultants
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Lori is a an Associate Dean in the Pilon School of Business at Sheridan College and holds a MSc in Organizational Psychology. She has spent many years managing large teams and more years as a Career Management Coach and recruiter working with talented technical employees and their teams.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Fee & Credits
This webinar is FREE!
- 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 1 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- EPIC courses qualify for ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts