Coaching and Mentoring for Technical Leaders
Sep 30, 2020 /
Course Code: 0906-WEB20
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain strategies you can take immediately to mentor and coach your Team
- Appreciate that the learning of relationship is at the heart of change
- Understand how managers / leaders facilitate development
- Understand why the context is work and the outcome is change in action
- Recognize how the development of skills enable and sustain subordinate to deliver result
Learn the top secrets of successful managers / leaders - the secret of mentoring and coaching. In this webinar you will understand coaching and mentoring formally and informally and learn how to use skills in leading and managing teams more effectively.
We will address the coaching and mentoring in the work place as a leader to promote production and harmony. This class will address these issues and how to overcome them so you can excel as a highly successful leader.
- The learning of relationship is at heart of change
- The coach and mentor facilitate the development
- The context is work
- The outcome is change in action
- The approach or model provides movement and direction
- The skills develop insight, release potential and deliver results
- The quality of mentorship will affirm, enable and sustain subordinate
- Ethical safeguard practice enhances coaching and mentoring
- Mentoring and Coaching in context
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Please note: You can check other time zones here.
Lori Elliott has been coaching, leading, and teaching adults for over 25 years in her professional career in training and development, organisational change management, higher and adult education, executive coaching, and a long career of managing and leading large teams. Lori has consulted to a number of Fortune 500 firms before moving to higher education in 2005 where she worked as Director of Career Education and then Associate Dean in the Pilon School of Business at Sheridan College. Lori holds a master of science degree in organisational psychology from the University of London and is currently on a four-year European sabbatical while working to complete a doctor of business administration in higher education management at the University of Bath. She has been living in Germany on the Dutch border for a little over three years where she works part-time in international education while writing her doctoral thesis.
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Fee & Credits
$149 + taxes
- 0.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 2 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- ECAA Annual Professional Development Points
Canada Job Grant
Your company may be eligible for funding! LEARN MORE
REQUEST A QUOTE
- course updates
- informative articles/papers
- exclusive discounts