Structured Learning for Structural Engineering Professionals
EPIC's Structural Engineering Program provides practicing professionals the most qualified and current continuing education. There are courses on basic structural design, as well as many advanced topics on the design of structural elements.
Learn more about how structural engineering works or improve your sophisticated designs by browse our upcoming list of courses below.
Courses include topics such as:
- Structural Steel Connections - Design, Detail and Specifications
- Design of Lightweight Wood Framed Lateral Load Structural Systems
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineering
- Advanced Design and Behaviour of Steel Structures
- Structural Engineering for Non-Structural Engineers
- Structural Modelling: Behavior and Modelling of Different Lateral Load Structural Systems