Structural Engineering Training Courses for Engineering Professionals
Browse our upcoming list of courses below, or find a different course by using the search tool.
Courses include topics such as:
- Structural Steel Connections - Design, Detail and Specifications
- Design of Lightweight Wood Framed Lateral Load Structural Systems
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineering
- Advanced Design and Behaviour of Steel Structures
- Structural Engineering for Non-Structural Engineers
- Structural Modelling: Behavior and Modelling of Different Lateral Load Structural Systems
and many more!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).