Erosion and Sediment Control: Master Class
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Challenge common conditions and apply best practices to achieve compliance
- Apply theory, practice and cost consciousness into new designs and site plans
- Overcome common breakdowns in design, approval, contracting and construction
- Utilize a proven, structured and reliable approach to tackle any ESC challenge
The ESC Master Class is a comprehensive three-day online course, which will challenge participants to leverage their understanding of ESC essentials, apply industry innovations to achieve compliance, and deploy best practices in a fiscally responsible and approvable manner for successful implementation.
The course reviews fundamentals to establish and ensure a common understanding, introduce and highlight unique aspects of the best practices, apply design and costing to new site plan challenges, and review construction, inspection and approval approaches.
- Industry Overview and Parameters
- Why We Care
- Regulations and Bylaws
- ESC Fundamentals
- Runoff Controls
- Erosion Controls
- Sediment Controls
- Site Management and Inspection
- Specifications and Tendering and Contracts
- Case Studies
- Best Practices, Approaches, Resources, Innovation
Who Should Attend
ESC Practitioners Including: Civil, Environmental and Geotechnical Engineers • Designers, Technicians and Technologists • Biologists • Agrologists • Foresters • Field Staff • Project Managers • Contractors Regulatory Managers and all Those Active in the ESC IndustryREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW