Revit Architecture - Advanced
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- How to apply Phases of construction to the Revit model
- How to use Design Options for variable model designs in the same environment
- Understand the file extensions of customized Revit content
- Develop custom geometry with an in depth look at all the form and void tools
- Understand the process of building types within family elements
- Best practices for component use and library management
- Understand the Revit family editor environment to create any component required
- How to edit existing components loaded into a project
- How to create a custom component
- Best practices in the parametric relationships between geometry and types
- Create components that can be easily used and edited by project members
The next learning curve in the implementation and execution of Autodesk Revit is understanding the concepts and methods of custom content creation. This session will focus on the development of customized families with parametric capabilities. Best practices and industry standards will be discussed and explained. Phasing will also be covered to allow students the ability to assign variable project phases to model elements allowing for Phasing drawing creation. Variable designs are also another important aspect of the early project development for Architects and designers.
Revit has built in tools that allow for various design options within the same model environment. These tools will be explained and shown in real world scenarios.
Schedule - 1 Day -10:00am-5:00pm
- Applying Phases for existing modeling, demolition, and proposed design drawings
- Use the Design Options tools for variable model layouts
- Component Geometry - Forms, Voids
- Understanding the family editor environment
- Import and modify families to projects
- Best practices for family creation and management
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW