Fire Alarm Systems: Design, Installation, Inspection and Testing in Alberta
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the types of fire alarm systems and their applications
- Recognize the basic and optional features of fire alarm systems
- Explain the requirements of Voice Communication Systems
- Relate the requirements of Alberta Building Code and Fire Code requirements to systems
- Apply your knowledge to design a fire alarm system
Only a well-designed and functioning fire alarm system can protect people and the building from a fire hazard. This course is designed to provide participants with the tools needed to design, install and maintain fire alarm systems in accordance with building and fire codes.
- Categories and types of fire alarm systems
- Functions of fire alarm systems
- Features of fire alarm systems
- Types of detection devices
- Analysis of ULC Standards
- Types of air sampling applications
- Audible signaling devices and ancillary systems
- Alberta Building Code and Fire Code requirements
Who Should Attend
Fire Alarm System Designers and Engineers • Installation and Service personnel • Electrical Project Engineers and Supervisors • Building Owners • Property Managers • Superintendents • Maintenance personnel • Building and Fire Inspectors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW