Short-Circuit, Coordination and Arc Flash Studies with ETAP
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Model electrical networks in the ETAP software
- Perform short-circuit calculations using the ETAP software
- Perform protection coordination analyzes and produce time-current curves (TCC) using the ETAP software
- Perform arc flash calculations using the ETAP software
With the official release of the 2021 version of the "CSA Z462: Workplace Electrical Safety" standard, personnel safety in terms of electrical accidents is once again in the foreground and becomes more of a priority than ever.
Do you have the resources and knowledge to meet and maintain the requirements of the standard? More than a simple Arc Flash calculation tool, the ETAP software is a complete and versatile analysis software allowing you to perform all the arc flash calculations required by the CSA Z462 standard, as well as power flow calculations, motor starting and protection coordination.
- Definitions, standards and useful guides
- Implementation steps
- Analysis of a single-line diagram; surveys
- Short-circuit calculations
- Evaluation of protection coordination
- Determination of arc flash calculation parameters
- Case studies, arc flash calculations
- Solutions to reduce arc flash incident energy
Who Should Attend:
All those working in Industrial Electricity, Electrical Maintenance or in Analysis of Electrical Networks: Engineers • Technologists • Technicians • Project Consultants • Health and Safety Managers • Workers responsible for the application of the CSA Z462 Standard
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW