Mind Your Business - Time Management
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Rearrange your workspace to be more productive
- Conduct better one on one meetings and team meetings more effective and efficiently
- Analyze and prioritize tasks using methods that work for you
- Understand the importance of practicing mindfulness throughout the day
- Know what self-care and mindfulness methods work for you
- Communicate and delegate clear and concise
This training helps you to analyze how you spend your time and what are your time wasters. It provides techniques on the time quadrants method, planning high-impact weeks, and creating an effective workspace. It will cover different ways to prioritize tasks, efficient communication skills that assist you in designing better meetings, the GOOD way (one-on-one) method, and the delegation process. Finally, it provides perspectives on how Time Pressure creates stress and the mindfulness methods for self-care and minding your business.
This training is for teams and leaders who struggle with procrastination or simply those who want to be proactive and less reactive. This training also has persuasive tips for leaders that have employee time challenges.
- Analyze how time is spent and identify timewasters
- Learn techniques for the time quadrants method, planning high-impact weeks, and creating an effective workspace
- Learn different ways to prioritize tasks
- Learn efficient communication skills that assist in designing better meetings
- Learn the GOOD way (one-on-one) method and the delegation process
- Learn perspectives on how Time Pressure creates stress and mindfulness methods for self-care and minding your business
- Learn persuasive tips for leaders who have employee time challenges
- A guide on the four types of communication styles and how to extract value from each one
- Interactive exercises and activities to practice recognizing and utilizing different communication styles
- Strategies and application of effective communication with internal customers
- A list of actionable steps for improving communication with internal and external customers in the office setting.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW